The Lotherton Hall Christmas Experience ran from 25th November – 23rd December 2016 and attracted over 64,000 visitors.
The experience was spread throughout the estate of Lotherton Hall, an Edwardian house near Leeds. Installations included an interactive Twelve Days of Christmas Walk, an Elf Village, and a secret fairy hideaway.
I worked on the design and development of a number of audio-visual aspects of the Christmas Experience:
- Design and construction of interactive lighting for the ‘Ladies Dancing’.
- Sound and system design for an interactive ‘Pipers Piping’ organ.
- Sound design for the ‘Drummers Drumming’ walk.
- Design and construction of sound modules to create realistic fairy sounds throughout the fairy village.
- Design and construction of a lighting controller to trigger a timed sequence of spot lights for the ‘Lords Leaping’.
- Sound design for the ‘French Hens’.